Living My Way are currently looking for a motivated and reliable Support Worker to assist twin girls living in Alfords Point.
The shifts available are:
Wednesday's and Friday's 3:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday's 6:00am - 10:00am
About the Role:
You will ensure optimal comfort for our Members by assisting with activities of daily living and personal care as determined by the needs of their Individual Support Plan.
These include but are not limited to:
- Providing personal and high-quality care for young twins
- Meal preparation
- Manual Handling
- Household tasks (laundry, folding clothes, vacuuming, dusting etc.)
You are reliable with a good work ethic. You pride yourself on providing personal care with dignity and respect. You have common sense, follow instructions well and are punctual and reliable.
You understand the importance of providing individualised support within a home environment and always maintain the utmost care for cleanliness and hygiene.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Fully Vaccinated
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Strong communication skills
- Own transport
- Experience working within the Disability Sector (desirable)
- Certificate III or IV in Individual Support or similar qualification (desirable)
- Competent IT Skills and a Smart phone (Schedule and Intranet requirements)
Living My Way is a trusted Not-For-Profit organisation supporting people with disabilities to live a self-directed life. We take an individualised and holistic approach in empowering our Members to live as independently as they choose.
We are an industry leader in high quality person-centred disability support and offer a competitive hourly rate together with ongoing training and a Supportive Team.
If you are empathetic and looking to make an invaluable positive impact on the lives of others, please Apply Now