Living My Way is a trusted Member based not for profit organisation with 30 years of supporting people with disabilities to live independently with choice and control. We have committed to delivering exceptional service standards and outcomes for our members.
Are you looking to achieve a purposeful, engaging, and meaningful career in a not-for-profit sector and make a difference?
Do you want to work for an organisation committed to its employees and offers many value added benefits?
Do you want to work with flexibility and be part of a great team who support and motivate each other?
The Support Coordinator role works within the Operations portfolio and will see the successful candidate play a key role in delivering best practice support coordination to our members in accordance with their NDIS Plan and service agreements, whilst ensuring Member customer satisfaction is met.
This role will focus on the delivery of Living My Way’s values and service, ensuring best practice principles are followed, fostering inclusion, choice and control in all aspects of our services.
From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best.
This role is based in the Sutherland Shire and will offer you flexibility, with remote working as part of our business model. When you come to the office, you will enjoy a collaborative team culture and have access to professional development opportunities, wellness programs, employee assistance programs, rostered day off each month and free undercover parking.
You Will Ideally Bring the Following Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- Experience providing and/or knowledge of Support Coordination (or similar role) is highly desirable
- Current knowledge of the relevant legislation, regulations, policies and practices governing operations.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own caseload on a daily basis;
- Highly effective interpersonal communication, stakeholder engagement skills with demonstrated member focus, ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality, influence and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
- Genuine commitment to social justice for people with a disability.
- Highest level of integrity and ethical behaviour.
Living My Way is a medium sized Not-For-Profit organisation that truly invest in their people. They support their members to live their best life. That includes you, our employee.
If this is what you’ve been looking for, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply now on the link below.
Living My Way is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and the members we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity, and abilities. Living My Way supports vaccination as the best way to keep our members, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.
Applications close Friday, 3 February 2023.
No agencies please