Once you’ve set out your goals in your National Disability Insurance Scheme plan, you need to put this plan into practice – this is where Support Coordination comes in.
Support Coordination helps you better understand the NDIS, links you up with service providers that are right for you, and connects you to support networks, both mainstream and informal, that can help you live life your way.
A Support Coordinator will work with you to increase your capacity to maintain relationships, manage the services you access, live with independence, and be involved in your community.
Here at Living My Way, we have an experienced and passionate team of Support Coordinators.
We can help you:
- monitor your budget;
- find the right service for your needs;
- know what information is required during a plan review and support you during the process;
- understand how a service agreement written by a service provider affects you;
- build your self-management skills if you’re interesting in self-managing your next plan; and
- connect you with support systems in any areas that you need or want support in.
Ultimately, we want to make sure that you’re getting the most out of your funding. We want to go above and beyond for our Members, and we put them at the centre of everything that we do. This means that we help you build your ability to exercise choice and control, so that you can access the support that you want and need.
Let’s discuss your Support Coordination needs