At Living My Way, we have a team of experienced and passionate Support Coordinators and Specialist Support Coordinators (Allied Health Professionals).
Support Coordination is all about you! Your NDIS plan has captured your goals but how do you put this into practice? We will work with you to build your understanding of the NDIS, link with the right service providers and also connect to mainstream and informal supports.
Specialist Support Coordination
This level of Support Coordination is provided by an Allied Health Professional such as an Occupational Therapist or Speech Pathologist, usually determined by the NDIS, due to the complex nature of your supports or significant risks in your environment .
|Coordination Of Supports||Hourly||$190.54|
- Will my NDIS funding cover all my needs?
We can help to monitor your budget.
- How do I know which service is right for my needs?
We have experience with many services, we can assist with finding the right fit.
- Need support during your plan review?
We can support you and gather the information required and guide you through the process.
- Would you like assistance to understand Service Agreements?
We can support you to understand what a service provider has written in a service agreement, and how this affects you.
- New to self management? Interested in self managing next plan?
We can assist to building your knowledge and skills to try self management.
- Do you in need to explore housing options?
There are options, but what is right for you? We can assist.
- We can also support you with building your capacity and goal setting.
What your fellow members say
Having Living My Way is like having someone that’s willing to run the extra mile just to get the right answer. The human side of it is special and that’s what makes Living My Way better than most.
Living My Way Member