How We Can Help
Living My Way will pay your provider invoices for support and services you received as part of your NDIS plan and claim on your behalf through the NDIS portal taking all the stress away of claiming and paying invoices. Using a Plan Manager gives you greater flexibility and control to choose your providers as you are not restricted to use only NDIS registered providers.
Living My Way offer an easy payment process and personalised service;
- Your providers sends invoices directly to Living My Way.
- The Careview Advantage app will send you a notification for every invoice Living My Way receives on your behalf where you can review & either approve or decline payment.
- All invoices are automatically processed after 48 hours if no response is received
- We help keep track of your funds and assist you with tracking and managing your budgets.
Living My Way’s Plan Management fees can only be claimed when participants plan have Plan Management category in their NDIS plan.
The Plan Management team have always been very helpful when I’ve had questions about my sons funding and how it can be used and they’ve provided ample warning when funds were about to run out.
Living My Way Member
Careview Advantage - Real-time View of Your Plan
As part of our Plan Management service, Members will be given free access to the Careview Advantage App. The Careview Advantage App is a plan management software, and it is designed to give Members complete visibility of their NDIS funding so that we can both work better together to make informed and more thoughtful decisions on their plan.
• Provider invoices goes directly to LMW
• Review and approve or decline invoices
• Get real-time visibility to keep on top of your funds and budget
• Receive monthly statements
• All your personal information are protected and secured
• 24 hours access, anytime anywhere
Careview Advantage is available on Android and Apple mobile devices.