We are a team of experienced and knowledgeable Occupational Therapists, who work together to ensure we stay up to date with the latest in NDIS and equipment/technology advances. Our intake process allows us to match the Occupational Therapist to your needs taking an individualised approach.
|Improved Daily Living|
(Capacity Building -
Every piece of equipment that I rely on throughout my day Living My Way has played a hand in it. It doesn’t just make life easier, it makes it possible. Without them, I honestly don’t know how I’d be able to function.
Living My Way Member
- Person centred approach
- Minor and Major Home Modifications such as ramps, bathroom modifications, rails etc
- Up to date with latest equipment and technology
- Fast approval with NDIS for high cost items
- Specialist in Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Muscular Dystrophy
- Specialist in Spinal Cord Injuries and other physical disabilities
- Specialist in physical disability equipment needs such as Wheelchair and Seating, Hoist, Commode, Pressure Mattress, Beds etc
- Functional Assessment, providing evidence to NDIS to ensure you receive the funding needed
- Manual Handling Assessment and training for your supports